Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rue Issue Number 2!

Rue magazine released their second issue yesterday and I couldn't help but flip through twice already.  There are so many fantastic features, you must go take a look!  I loved them all but a few in particular stood out to me, one of which spotlighted Jolene Ballard and Amanda Malson, the two women who make up Domicile Interior Design.  The project that was shot for Rue was actually one very close to their hearts, as it was the home that Jolene shares with her husband.  The Domicile gals re-did the early 1990's era home and transformed it into something extraordinary.  I'm in love with their use of both neutrals and color, as well as the balance of vintage and modern decor in their design.

i ♥ trays


 I see these birdies a lot when I'm out hunting for vintage finds.  Might grab a couple next time...

 Lovely use of color against a neutral setting.


 Crazy for trays!

 This is by far my favorite workspace EVAH!  I'm in love with the mustard gold accents.  The lamps are incredible and that wall piece is to die for!!!

Close up!


Such an elegant dining space.  Can you see the chevron rug poking through?

Those dark walls are calling my name.

-MLL

No comments:

Post a Comment