Tuesday, June 7, 2011

An Elegant Country Estate

I was reading the latest issue of Ivy & Piper and came across this country estate designed by Sydney based designer, Greg Natale.  I fell in love with the rustic elegance of his design.  Also, his use of black and white is so tasteful, as are the pops of color used to create interest.


 This honeycomb floor is awesome...



 I love the rustic chandelier mixed with the classic white furniture...  I would sit and read in this room all the time!


 He had faux molding painted on the walls here, which is really easy and makes a huge impact.


This floor is to die for!

2 comments:

  1. I am such a sucker for black interiors!! So in love with the b&W chevron floor!!

    First time visiting your blog and I am obsessed! Will be stopping by often :)

    Mandy
    www.kinistyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love his portfolio...and that greek key rug, would love to know where they got it.

    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete