Tuesday, July 12, 2011

J.Marx Atellier

I stumbled across the portfolio belonging to Jessica Marx (of J.Marx Atelier) thanks to Jen of Made by Girl and I'm oh-so-glad I did. 






Completed while at ICRAVE



Completed while at Dodd Mitchell Design






Her residential and commercial spaces are equally as interesting with the colors, textures and unexpected design elements (hello boat swing).  She creates such sophisticated spaces that remain approachable and comfortable, which is a really incredible skill to have.  So happy to have come across her work!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning! This is a great collection. I think they all look sharp and fierce. Very fierce. The edges are sharp and impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ALL

    XO Leslie

    http://lesliechristen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your blogg and I just fell in love. I decided to follow when I saw the 3rd picture on this post. I've been able to find so much inspiration in your posts!

    Thanks for droplets of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous. I'm with offset printing -- fierce!

    ReplyDelete