Friday, September 23, 2011

What I Wore: Wool Mini Style

I recently snagged this adorable mini from H&M.  It is seriously so insanely good...perfect camel color for fall.  I'm planning on pairing it with everything from tights and pumps to riding boots and pointy toe flats.  I tested it out Monday at work with my black riding boots, a cream silk shirt with black piping and simple accessories.  Here's the look...

English Riding

Miss Selfridge shirts blouse
£35 - missselfridge.com
H M mini skirt
£15 - hm.com
AK Anne Klein leather boots
$100 - dsw.com
Nine West shoulder handbag
$69 - piperlime.gap.com
J Crew bangles jewelry
$45 - jcrew.com
Vince Camuto gold jewelry
$24 - zappos.com
Marc Jacobs cashmere shawl
$450 - net-a-porter.com
Eau des Merveilles
$130 - usa.hermes.com


No comments:

Post a Comment