Monday, June 28, 2010

Fun for the Fourth

I can't believe that the Fourth of July is less than a week away!  Personally, the Fourth is one of my favorite holidays.  I love thinking of creative ways to use red, white and blue around this time.  I think this monogrammed runner from EmersonMade would be a perfect base for a patriotic tabletop.  And these carnation balls from Country Living are a MUST.  


It think Erin's blue french opaline glasses are way more fun than a traditional 4th of July blue and a fabulous compliment to these anthro napkins.


And I would just use white plates for serving and these adorable plates (Walmart, people!!!) for eating to finish off the look!


-MLL

4 comments:

  1. I too love the 4th of July and love your suggestions to add some flair to the usual decorations. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas for making the 4th even more festive! Looking forward to seeing what's next...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ideas. Those blue glasses are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the fresh ideas! I cannot wait to read and see more!

    ReplyDelete