Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Garden Makeover

I just about flipped out when I came across the Gardenhouse website.  Gardenhouse is a shop started by a creative couple (photographer/artist) who met in San Francisco.  They ended up opening the store in West Palm Beach, FL and ship globally - lucky for us!  If any of you are still looking for some seating to update your garden, look no more!  Check out these images.


If that isn't enough to make your jaw drop, check out their table sets and indoor furniture, accessories and lighting.


For those of you who enjoy DIY projects like me, doesn't this give you great inspiration?  I can definitely see a patio makeover in my future - spray paint and reupholstered cushions - voila!

-MLL

1 comment:

  1. What great images Morgan!! I love the color palettes and designs!

    I hope you will join my designer giveaway from Pillow Mint.

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete