Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Farmhouse Restoration

Sorry for my absence yesterday...Blogger wouldn't let me log into my account.  Anyway, what I wanted to share with you was this restored Farmhouse from the latest issue of Rue.  The renovation of this property was such an incredible project that the owners undertook and the result is breathtaking.

The pairing of neutral, classic furniture with ornate accents like the coffee table and mirror is really successful here.  I'm totally obsessed with this room.

 AMAZING bar, LOVE LOVE LOVE.

 Great contrast between the modern chairs and the reclaimed wood table.

 This is a perfect example of how you can create an all white kitchen that still has warmth and depth...paint the walls a warm shade and accessorize with pops of color.

 Beautiful tiled floor and white and wood accents.

I'm absolutely in love with this photo.  How incredible would this be enlarged and framed?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment