Monday, May 2, 2011

Million Dollar Mansion

Last night a friend and I were running some errands together and we swung by a home that's currently on the market for four million dollars.  I thought I would take a look at the listing to see if there were any interior shots worthy of your attention.  And there are of course a few that I fell in love with...

EXTERIOR

INTERIOR
I love the black and white floor and banister...I would replace the carpet on the stairs with a killer runner.

My absolute favorite part of the house.  The dramatic ceiling, lighting and art are perfection.

 Love the freestanding tub...

And the chinoiserie lined sinks!

 The blue carpet needs to go but I love the use of velvet and the mirrored coffee table.  This room has major potential.

 LOVE LOVE LOVE.  The red piping on the couch is a great touch... the suzani window treatments are so in right now.  I would love to have an inspiration board running the length of the desk.

Super cute wallpaper for a kids bathroom!  The black trim is working for me too...I would replace the sink and window treatments and paint the inside of the shower...

*Images courtesy of Shorewest Realtors

No comments:

Post a Comment