Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Casual Chic

Did anyone else watch the season premier of Gossip Girl last night?  Yes, I just admitted that I watch a totally unrealistic TV show drama about a bunch of college age kids that spend money and drink top shelf booze like its their job.  But, in my defense, the fashions and decor on the show are more than enough to make me want to tune in week after week.  In last night's episode, Serena and Blair were winding down their summer in Paris and I was inspired to create a look with a little French flair.  My look however, is about 10 times more casual and more affordable than theirs would be.  More fun that way :).

Mad Hatter Cardi - Clothing - Heidi Seeker
36 GBP - heidiseeker.com
Tops »
Cloud Silk Scarf
$50 - topshop.com
Print scarves »
Bunch of 12 Tulips
$50 - crateandbarrel.com



-MLL

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the look! Can you just ship it all in my size ;)

    ReplyDelete