Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Addiction

I've never thought of myself as having an addictive personality, but if I had to come up with something that could be classified as an addiction, it would be my love for everything black and white.  When we were shopping for our couch last year, I remember my dad saying "Are you sure you want white?  White couch, white walls, white everything?"  And I replied with "I've been thinking about this for a LONG time, I'll make it work."  And I did, by adding a black and white gallery wall above the white couch.  So, you get my point.  Some people think that black and white is boring.  I, however, think it is classic and can be super fun.  Plus, the black and white options are endless these days.  Check out some of these great finds.



Looking back at my selections I think I could safely say I'm equally as addicted to stripes.  :)

-MLL

No comments:

Post a Comment