Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Palm Springs Real Estate

Yes, I have a new addiction...to Palm Springs real estate listings.  Weird.  I don't know if it's the sunny photos or the brightly colored interiors but I can't stop surfing the web for my fix of these yummy images.  I came across this listing yesterday and immediately wanted to pack up my things and move right in.  It's funny to because I don't typically use mid-century modern pieces in my designs.  But I absolutely love the vibe in this home and have gained a lot of inspiration for a current project.

 Who would not kill for an outdoor oasis like this?

 I would have my morning coffee and evening glass of wine in this spot EVERYDAY for the rest of my LIFE and be happy. :)




 Super chic fireplace, check.  Large couch for entertaining, check.  Crisp whites with fun colorful patterns, check.

 Must get that light fixture.

 That one too...

And just to prove to any skeptics that this place is indeed fabulous,  look at this old school ad for the construction company who created this beauty on Racquet Club Road.

SOLD!

1 comment:

  1. Love this house!! I definitely see how it would inspire you, it inspires me. My family is looking at Palm Springs real estate and we have an incredible Palm Springs realtor, from Patrick Stewart Properties, who has a great eye for homes like this. He just had a Wexler designed home for sale, but it got sold before we started looking. I'm hoping to find something like this for our family compound.

    ReplyDelete