Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Summer/Vacay Essentials

This weekend I'm headed south for a ladies weekend in Charleston.  I can't wait to feel the warmth of the SUN (something we are deprived of here in Wisco) and enjoy a little R & R.  I've been pulling out my summer clothes from last year and I've also picked up a few goodies for my trip.  Here are my FAVORITE pieces for SUMMER, the BEST time of year!

Loose dress
$128 - madewell.com
J crew
$60 - jcrew.com
Dolce Vita brown shoes
$20 - target.com
Buckle shoes
9,95 EUR - hm.com
ASOS clutch
$36 - asos.com
Forever21 shoulder strap handbag
$9.80 - canada.forever21.com
Kenneth Jay Lane spiked jewelry
$80 - net-a-porter.com
TopShop vintage shawl
$50 - topshop.com
John Lewis Women striped hat
23 GBP - johnlewis.com
Sunglass
$12 - modcloth.com


3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I just asked for that pink clutch for my birthday. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I've been obsessed over that turquoise necklace on Polyvore ever since it popped up! Did you get your mystic tan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. Just discovered your blog. Love this collection.

    ReplyDelete