Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rugs at West Elm

I'm currently looking at some rug options for a bedroom reading nook that I am working on (mentioned here).  The rug collection from West Elm is currently the front runner for this project.  I know their rugs have been loved by the design community for a while.  The Dhurrie/Kilim styles are my favorite and will be perfect for this project.  It's comforting that I can turn to West Elm for their classic rug styles, as well as new designs that they continue to surprise me with.  Here are my favorites at the moment, which can all be found here.











1 comment:

  1. O-M-G! I love West Elm and could definitely use that green rug for our future living room. I was JUST talking about West Elm yesterday. Would LOVE for you to visit my blog if you get a chance. Having a little giveaway I think you could put to good use...
    xoxo
    -linh

    http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete