Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Go Gray

I have new walls!  Similar to these...









They are not quite ready to be photographed, the rooms need an infusion of color first.  I'm thinking a great big abstract piece above the sofa, geometric fabrics for recovering chairs, etc.  I plan to share soon.  Just as soon as I get our mail keys so I can retrieve the fabric samples from the mailbox.  Another perk of moving into a new condo. ;)

Btw, I would have NEVER finished painting in my lifetime if it weren't for my dad and step-mom who helped me with the tremendous task of painting our living/dining area.  I'm not kidding either, I would have been in tears after one wall was primed.  Much harder than painting furniture...thanks guys!

-MLL

*Images Courtesy of: Elle Decor, Mary McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment