Friday, October 8, 2010

More Love.

A few more things I like in our house so far...

LIVING ROOM

Ignore the red walls obviously but I love the new dark gray couch cover (another great pick by Peter) with the awesome pillows my mom got for us.  The white table actually looks pretty good - we might look for something else in the future.  Gold lamps in the background are one of my favorite things, my Dad got those for me for my birthday last year.  I think they'll be killer with silver tradition walls.




DINING

I love the cowhide under the bar table.  The little speckles are actually marks on the rug that look cool in person.  Excuse Keller's bear and the ladder.


 KELLER'S STUFF

He has a cute placemat for his bowls.  We need to get him a new elevated feeder, but he likes looking at his fake doggie friends during breakfast.


 KITCHEN CABINET

I like this section of the cabinet so far with the chinoiserie vase and my grandmother's tea cups.  I want to infuse more color into the shelves soon.


Happy weekend!

-MLL

2 comments:

  1. love the placement of all the stuff in the cabinets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is looking so great! I love the cowhide under the bar!

    ReplyDelete