Sunday, August 29, 2010

Emmy's Fashion Police

I hope that those of you who tuned in for the 62nd Annual Emmy Awards were as entertained as I was with Jimmy Fallon as host.  I absolutely loved the opener, especially since Tina Fey and John Hamm were part of the Glee Club.  And what about the farewell songs Jimmy did for 24, Law & Order and Lost... definitely had a laugh or two.  As with most award shows, I found myself growing bored towards the end.  I was however, in front of the TV early to tune in for some great red carpet action.  Here are my best and worst dressed picks from the night.

BEST

Sofia Vergara

Kyra Sedgwick
Lea Michele
Claire Danes
Eva Longoria
 
WORST

January Jones
Tina Fey
Mindy Kaling
Anna Paquin
 
What did you think?

-MLL

*Images courtesy of MTV and TVSquad

1 comment:

  1. was OBSESSED with claire danes' look. so gorgeous!

    fun to find you!

    ReplyDelete