Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Harry Barker

Harry Barker is one of the cutest (and earth friendliest!) dog companies around.  From the durable toys (for big dogs, too) to the colorful collars, I think Keller wants it all.  :)

TOYS

How cute are the different prints on the stuffed bones?  And the fish!?!


COLLARS & LEADS

If I hadn't just had Keller's new collar made, I would get him one of the collars with the nautical flags in the first photo.  So preppy & cute.


FOOD CANISTERS

I'm totally getting one of these in our new spot.  No more sticking my hand in those gross giant dog food bags!


TOWELS
 
These colorful towels are perfect for those of you who have furry ones that love to swim.  We probably won't be getting Keller a towel anytime soon though, since he is scared of the water. :)


-MLL

2 comments:

  1. i want a puppy....and this isn't helping the urge. maybe i can purchase in hopes...?

    ReplyDelete