Monday, August 2, 2010

The Brooklyn Home Company

Over the weekend a friend of mine reintroduced me to The Selby.  For those of you who don't know, The Selby was started by portrait, interiors, and fashion photographer and illustrator, Todd Selby.  He started the website to give the public a view into creative individuals' personal spaces and it became an overnight sensation.  I took some time to look through some of his recent interviews and I came across one that caught my eye - not surprising since the couple is a pair of interior designers.  Lyndsay and Fitzhugh both work as designers for The Brooklyn Home Company.  They also reside in one of the company's previous projects.  Here is a look into their home and into some of the other projects in TBHC's portfolio!

LYNDSAY AND FITZHUGH'S ABODE


OTHER TBHC PROJECTS


I love the diversity of their designs.  The green imperial trellis wallpaper with the green desk is to die for.  Also, the burlap-ish upholstered chairs are awesome.  I have been considering a fabric like that for the blue chair....

-MLL

No comments:

Post a Comment