Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Upholstery Love

I can't get enough of all things upholstered.  I am currently building up to some of my own DIY upholstery projects and one thing that I would like to tackle in the future is an upholstered headboard.  My friend (and fellow blogger) Ashley over at This City Girl recently had one made and it looks fantastic, so pop over there and check it out.  Here are some others that I've fallen in love with...


 Clearly you could go in a million different directions with this project, which is why I would like to get one under my belt soon.  First, I need to tackle three chairs that I have.  I'll be posting the chairs and fabric options in the next couple weeks to get your input, so keep coming back!

-MLL

*Images courtesy of Elements of Style and Pink Wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment