Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Checking In: West Elm

The West Elm catalog arrived yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised.  Not that I don't usually like West Elm, but I can generally expect what type of product they are going to carry.  In this new collection, however, there were colors and patterns that were new and fresh.  Way to go West Elm!

I LOVE this pattern and colorway, not to mention the rest of the room!  Btw, did you know that a simple fix for transitioning your bedroom into fall is to create layers using extra throws and down comforters?


Opting for silver instead of gold?  Check out the Organic Imperial Duvet.

And it's not just their bedding that has me taking a second look.  Check out these new lighting options!

The Hanging Capiz Pendant Lamp - two magnificent colors to choose from!


This Glass Link Chandelier caught my eye.

How about a monogrammed throw for only $39!?!  This makes a perfect holiday gift for just about anyone on your list.

There is more, believe me.  I'll be including a few of their accessories on my gift guides, so I'll make sure you don't miss out!

-MLL

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the glass link chandelier. It's been on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete