Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Update on Lands' End Canvas

So do you remember when I posted about the new fall merchandise for Lands' End's adorable line, Canvas?  Well since moving to Madison, I have visited the store a few times (my mom is obsessed) and wanted to give you an update because their stuff just gets better and better.  We stopped in last weekend and here are a few of the things that I'm coveting as the weather turns cold.

Sideways Cable Cardigan

Chambray Popover Shirt

Open-neck Pullover

Down Vest

Blouson Shawl Cardigan

Riding Boots

Knit Cashmere Scarf

Plaid Skirt

Not only is the womens stuff adorable but so is the mens.  They have awesome button downs, plaid shirts and cozy sweaters.

Fatigue Shawl Sweater

Donegal Shawl Cardigan

Flannel Workshirt

Striped Oxford

So are you swooning over the winter goods yet?  Because thanks to my mom, I just found out that Groupon has a deal for Lands' End's State Street store today!  So those of you in the Milwaukee/Madison area should click here to purchase this amazing deal!

-MLL

No comments:

Post a Comment