Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tis the Season of Giving!

I put together a little gift guide of things for a girl who is into fashion and decor.  Most everything I've included is super affordable and would be great for a mom, sister, friend or hostess.  You name it.  So just click on the guide below to get all of the product information.  I tried to embed it in this post for you but the formatting was all messed up.

Books and More

I was inspired by the book collection from Anthropologie. They have the most fantastic selection of coffee table books.  I can't get enough books, btw, so for anyone who is at a loss for what to get me. ;)))))))))) 

Throughout the next couple weeks I will put together more gift guides for you, including ideas for moms, dads, guys and girls.  Any other requests, leave a comment or shoot me an email!

-MLL

No comments:

Post a Comment