Monday, December 13, 2010

Lonny & Eileen Kathryn Boyd

Lonny put out a holiday issue for their readers this year, which was really fun.  It was short, but still featured some great people and one in particular that caught my eye.  It was Eileen Kathryn Boyd, artist/designer from Long Island.  Check out the feature of her fantastic home here (page 154).  I'm going to share some other shots from her portfolio that I've fallen in love with.





The pops of yellow and blue in this room are done beautifully.  I love the trim on the drapes and the symmetrical pillows and chairs.


















Her spaces are so welcoming and cozy, don't you think?
-MLL

1 comment:

  1. Did you like the holiday issue of Lonny? I thought it was fantastic! I was smitten with the Bergdorf Goodman feature and Lulu Powers' entire house!

    ReplyDelete