Monday, December 20, 2010

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

Some of you probably remember my recent coffee table makeover, which I shared with you here.  

Remember this guy?

Well, as I mentioned, I had recently been inspired by fellow blogger and thrifter, Mr. Goodwill Hunting, so I shared my coffee table transformation with him.  And today he is featuring it on his blog!  So please hop on over here to check it out, along with some other makeovers he has featured over the last few weeks.  Thanks!

-MLL

2 comments:

  1. Greetings,

    I saw your table via Mr Goodwill Hunting's blog and had to stop by to let you know what a terrific job you did on the table. Happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan,

    What a great reponse Ive been getting via email and twitter about your table. Tell me where did the tray come from...a reader asked about it.


    Mr. Goodwill Huntimg

    ReplyDelete