Friday, March 11, 2011

Eye Candy

As many of you probably know, the latest issue of Lonny came out last night.  I had a little time to flip through it and instead of sharing ONE favorite space with you, I decided to display a collection of my favorite images throughout the entire issue...

The Greek key on those nightstands is AMAZING.

I'm still dying to have a black and white striped wall...someday.

I definitely would LOVE to be having coffee here this morning!

Or here :)


I know the image is small but those cups have a gold Greek key.

I love a table in an entry like that and a hide never hurts in my book.

All the whites are so fresh and remind me that Spring is getting closer everyday.

Check the issue out here if you haven't had the chance yet.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

-MLL

1 comment:

  1. saw it last night and loved the striped room! :) I have blk and white stripes also in my dressing area...- looks so cute! :)))))

    ReplyDelete