Thursday, March 3, 2011

Style Compass with Mary McDonald

I'm sure by now most of you have heard the name Mary McDonald.  Mary is a very accomplished, well-known interior designer and recently published a highly recognized interiors book, Mary McDonald Interiors: The Allure of Style.  Mary was also just featured on 1st dibs' Style Compass series, which featured her work, including some of the images from her book.  Although I've seen most of these images, there were some that weren't as familiar.  Plus, I love studying certain designs over and over again (like Mary's office that is posted below), so I figured why not take another trip down that road.

 Beautiful, grand entryway.  Patterned floors = perfection.




 I rarely see detailed shots of Mary's work, so I loved this one in particular.

 Mary's home office.


-MLL

*Images courtesy of: 1st dibs style compass.

No comments:

Post a Comment