Monday, March 14, 2011

Loafers Making A Comeback

What's old is new, again.  Well at least when we're talking about loafers.  That's right - these classic shoes that were oh so popular in the 1960s are now the coolest thing on the block according to Kate Bosworth, Jessica Alba and some of their fellow starlets.

KATE BOSWORTH


KATE MOSS

JESSICA ALBA

OLIVIA PALERMO

I personally adore the loafer, so you can imagine how thrilled I was when my mom presented my with an amazing pair of Sebagos.  The pair she gave me were actually hers from years ago and they are in incredible condition, which can be attributed to their quality construction.  In the past, the loafer was worn as a compliment to a preppy outfit, however, since making a comeback, they have been paired with edgier, more laid-back pieces for a great balanced look.



-MLL

P.S. I'm sending my thoughts and prayers to all those who have been greatly affected by the devastation in Japan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment