Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Subcribe by E-mail!

Huge apologies to all of you who have tried to subscribe by email in the past.  I know it's so annoying when you type in your e-mail address three times and nothing happens!  But I have great news, I believe that the problem is fixed and you can now successfully subscribe by e-mail!  Just type your e-mail address in the "Follow by e-mail" line under the followers box on the right hand side of the main page of the blog.  Once you've done that, you should receive an e-mail every time I publish a new post.  It means a lot to have you guys following me, so thank you so much for your support!  Feel free to also click the "Follow" button above the e-mail subscription box to publicly follow Attention to Detail!


-MLL

*Image courtesy of Adore Mag.

1 comment:

  1. I'm having trouble with my posts being sent to my subscribers. It's been a situation for two weeks now and it's still not fixed. All this tech stuff can be so aggravating sometimes.

    Sorry, didn't mean to sound like such a downer.

    ReplyDelete