Monday, February 28, 2011

A Buenos Aires Escape

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Mine was so busy, but awesome.  I was really looking forward to the Academy Awards too, so we snuggled in last night to watch.  I was planning on doing a red carpet post today, but I was so bored with the red carpet and the show in general, I didn't want to bore you as well!  So instead, I'm going to make you all envious of couple Jennifer Webster and Zsolt Juhasz Buday, who recently purchased an 8,000 sq ft home for $300,000 in Buenos Aires.  The facade of the home is absolutely gorgeous and after their renovations the inside is swoon-worthy too.










I love the gorgeous simplicity and crisp, clean whites.  And if you aren't already jealous, the current temperature in Buenos Aires is 77 degrees Fahrenheit. :)

-MLL

*Images courtesy of The New York Times

No comments:

Post a Comment