Monday, February 7, 2011

Wardrobe Updates From Loft

I'm sure a lot of you have noticed that over the last few seasons Ann Taylor Loft has brought their A-game.  Their collections have had more depth with textures and patterns that had been absent in the past.  So, this weekend, as I was LONGING FOR SPRING, I took a look at Loft's Spring collection and took note of a few great transitional items that I am going to incorporate into my wardrobe as the winter rolls on.  Once Spring DOES arrive, I know I can pair these items with other pieces to make them fresh for the new season!  So here are my favorite transitional picks from LOFT.

Lighten things up with this beautiful blazer that can be paired with a dark winter wardrobe as well as Spring florals!

This jacket is so fresh for February but still perfect for chilly summer nights.

This is a gorgeous silk top with a classic silhouette.  It can be paired with skinny jeans and boots for now and when the snow melts, tuck it into a mini and pop on a chic pair of flats.

A fresh take on the nautical tee, this top can be layered under a cardi or cropped jacket until temperatures rise.

 Valentines Day?  Easter Brunch?

Pair these cropped cuties with booties for the winter and then transition to pumps or heels as Spring rolls in.  

-MLL

1 comment:

  1. Morgan, I could not agree more - Ann Taylor has definitely stepped it up recently. I am also itching to go shopping for Spring clothing! I need some COLOR. Maybe you should come to Chicago and go shopping with ME!

    ReplyDelete