Friday, February 11, 2011

Checking In: Urban Outfitters

I popped over to the Urban Outfitters site last night and stumbled upon many surprising goodies for the home.  I really couldn't believe how they've stepped up their game this season, since I usually feel like their decor line is most suitable for dorm rooms.  However, to my surprise, I found some gorgeous chairs, pillows, rugs and more that caught my eye.  Check out my decor picks from Urban Outfitters!

Floral Pleats Pillow
$36 - urbanoutfitters.com

Daydreamer Settee - Charcoal
$579 - urbanoutfitters.com

Madeline Chair
$349 - urbanoutfitters.com

Slipper Chair - Turquoise Ikat
$329 - urbanoutfitters.com

Iron Strap Side Table
$179 - urbanoutfitters.com

UrbanOutfitters.com > Furniture
$129 - urbanoutfitters.com

Large Ikat Dots Pillow
$42 - urbanoutfitters.com

Silhouette Flower Shower Curtain
$38 - urbanoutfitters.com

3x5 Watercolor Flowers Printed Rug
$34 - urbanoutfitters.com

Zigzag Velvet Pillow
$32 - urbanoutfitters.com

Footed Glass Candy Dish
$10 - urbanoutfitters.com

Tromp LOeil Floor Mat - Pop Persian
$148 - urbanoutfitters.com



 I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I don't say it enough, but THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for stopping by!

-MLL

5 comments:

  1. Love these items! I have the coffee table! Actually, I have two. It's a long story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I was going to tell you to check this out---I was yesterday. Who knew---such cool things. Nice post, Morgan.
    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I was so surprised when I saw your post -- I had no idea Urban had such good furniture finds. I absolutely love that coffee table (and Kelly, I wondered if that was your same one!). They also have some great benches that might be just what I've been looking for for the foot of our bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the animal print chair! great blog :)

    http://nauticalwheelerjewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love each and every one of your picks. I'm eyeing that rug.

    ReplyDelete