Monday, February 21, 2011

Local Source: Iconi Interiors

I wanted to share some images from a favorite local design shop of mine here in Madison called Iconi Interiors.  Iconi is owned by interior designer, Coni Marotz and contains a mix of beautiful vintage items as well as new ones.  Along with being in the shop as much as possible, Coni works with design clients around the Madison area.  Her in-store selection of fabrics and rugs is carefully chosen and she really has an incredible eye.  I'm constantly inspired by her merchandise, which is why I thought it would be fun, even for non-locals to see some photos of the shop.

 That little lamp has a beautiful crystal base.  And do you see that lucite ice bucket?  LOVE.

 She has an incredible selection of vintage glassware.

 Vintage glasses + lucite tray = perfection.



 I love that little leopard print ottoman/side table!


 Yes, that IS a LEOPARD SETTEE...







If you do live in or around the Madison area, please stop in to see Coni and tell her I sent you!

-MLL

2 comments:

  1. So many unique pieces in there. I love it. I love finding great stores like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great store with so many great items in it. I wish I lived closer.

    Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete