Thursday, February 24, 2011

Crushing On: Lucid Interior Design

I stumbled across Toronto based interiors firm, Lucid Interior Design, on Houzz the other day and immediately fell in love with their elegant, sophisticated interiors.  Their website is currently under construction, but from the images I found via Houzz it seems like their designs are very glamorous without being overdone.  I feel like I'm often describing designs I feature in that same way...I must gravitate towards that aesthetic.  Anyway, take a look at these gorgeous photos...

 Glass backed Louis chair?  Yes. Please.

LOVE the dark brick with the dark floors and lush fabrics.

 But now I want even darker floors with all white furniture.  Design ADD.


 Great open concept space.

 There is not one part of me that doesn't want to jump into that room and sit in that lovely chair for a LONG read.

 I'll take all the lighting and the art in this room.  Oh and the nightstands too.

 I do believe that is a silver card catalog.


 Fantastic rug.


-MLL

1 comment:

  1. It is very helpful artical.visit http://www.hollywoodtrump.com/ for more details about interior design.

    ReplyDelete