Wednesday, February 2, 2011

High Gloss Magazine Favorites

Remember last week when we got this little High Gloss preview?  Well, the full issue was released yesterday and I have to say that it honestly blew me away.  Of all the recent online mags, High Gloss speaks most to my style.  I pulled a bunch of images into my inspiration folders and have a random assortment to share with you today.  Hopefully a lot of you are home enjoying a SNOW DAY, like many of my friends and family! :)

David Jimenez


Tia Zoldan









Erin Gates





 Sally Wheat




And this is my EDITED version!  So much visual goodness!!!  Please pop over here and take a look if you haven't already!

-MLL

1 comment:

  1. I loved the magazine. It spoke to my style, exactly. I was pleasantly surprised..actually it knocked my socks off. And now I HAVE to have that Murano teardrop lamp on the front cover. That is the most beautiful lamp I've even seen.

    ReplyDelete