Thursday, February 3, 2011

David Hicks in Ivy & Piper

Ivy & Piper is yet another online design magazine that I look forward to reading.  Yesterday, they released their February/March issue and it was stocked full of goodies.  I especially appreciate Ivy & Piper at the moment, because it is an Australian based magazine.  I'm currently working on my sister's home in Australia and have found some great resources through Ivy & Piper.  Besides the Aussie products, I fell in love with many of their recent features, but one in particular left me swooning.  It was the interior of a Melbourne boutique, Green with Envy, designed by David Hicks.

 




The hanging lights, wall molding, mirrors, pale pink, black and gold make up the most glamorous shopping environment.  

I decided to take another look at Mr. Hicks' portfolio after drooling over the Green with Envy shots.  His projects and designs are so diverse.  Here is a favorite of mine...it's a Melbourne Penthouse. :)








The photos are so small when I upload them, so jump over here to get a better look.

-MLL

1 comment:

  1. That fabulous closet is to die for! And also that mirror by the tub! Gorgeous! Enjoy the weekend ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete