Friday, January 28, 2011

High Gloss Preview

High Gloss Magazine is the next big online shelter magazine to be released.  With it's February 1st release date, many people are waiting anxiously to see what's behind that cover!  I'm personally super excited for this online publication because it was founded by a favorite blogger of mine, Paloma Contreras of La Dolce Vita. Her stylish High Gloss Team also includes Erin Gates whose blog Elements of Style is my favorite.  Yesterday, Casa Sugar released a sneak peek of a High Gloss feature and to me it looks like the mag will be everything I thought it would!

HOW AMAZING IS THIS ROOM!?!?!


I can't wait to see more!

-MLL

1 comment:

  1. I love those two rooms (I think they belong to Jamie Meares, of i suwanee fame). But also, I feel like they're more accessible. Things I could do on my own and LIVE with, you know? So excited for High Gloss!

    ReplyDelete