Monday, January 24, 2011

Admiring Designer Lynn Morgan

I was taking a look at designer Lynn Morgan's portfolio this weekend and was inspired by these images.  They feel so fresh, like a taste of Spring for those of us in the dead of winter.  Her design style is clean and crisp with a touch of whimsy, which definitely appeals to me!

These benches, side chair, framed art and rug could all magically enter my home and I'd be happy.

 
 I LOVE LOVE LOVE this room.



 This is a great open concept space.

BEAUTIFUL.


Lynn has an extensive portfolio, so if you want to see more, pop over here.

Happy Monday!

-MLL

3 comments:

  1. There is not a room that I do not love! Her use of color is refreshing---especially after what is already turning out to be a long winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want those zebra print benches! been looking for a reasonably priced one for months! (preferrably with nailhead trim.) great post :)

    <3 calla
    ww.SHINYUPSIDEDOWNCROSSES.BLOGSPOT.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, Morgan!

    Great post!!

    ReplyDelete