Friday, January 7, 2011

Checking In at ZGallerie

I'll be out on the West Coast next week and I'm looking forward to hitting up all of my favorite places back in San Francisco - restaurants, boutiques and of course design shops!  ZGallerie is on that list of stops, since I personally think it's a great home store for affordable goods.  I perused their website last night to see if there was anything in particular that I might want to take home.  I found a couple favorites, most of which would be impossible to pack in my carry-on.  Of course.


Have a wonderful weekend!
-MLL

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Don't miss a stop into Past Perfect either while you're visiting Z Gallerie. They've had some great stuff in there lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ZGallerie. I always leave with something from there when I visit. Have a good time in San Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to ZGallerie the weekend and saw so many things I wanted. Alas the budget would not permit.

    ReplyDelete