Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Eye Candy at Monument

While in San Francisco I got the chance to pop into a few awesome interior shops.  I wanted to bring home some goodies, but on the way OUT to SF my suitcase was already 7 pounds overweight, so I had no room to spare. I did lust after much of what I saw though and got some great inspiration.  One of the stops I made was to Monument in the Mission District of San Francisco.  The merchandise left me drooling, however, the prices did not.  But I thought I'd share these images I snapped (poor quality from my phone, sorry) to give you guys a little inspiration too.

 Great Hollywood Regency style wall sculpture.

 Glam driftwood lamp.

 Absolutely adorable Dorothy Draper dresser.

 Giant pair of lamps.

 Horn barware.

 Incredible leopard bench.

 Wanted this mirrored-top table SOOOO badly.

Great hardware on this little desk.

-MLL

No comments:

Post a Comment